Oh my! This banana bread is sooo good! Anyone who tastes this will have no idea that it is made without gluten or dairy! My favorite part is this recipe is sooo easy to make. The gluten-free flour blend is so simple- only 2 common, fairly inexpensive ingredients.
My mom was making banana bread from an amazing recipe and I was bummed that I couldn’t eat it. But I decided to get creative and I am so glad I experimented because this bread tastes even better than any normal recipe I’ve had. For anyone who has tried baking or cooking gluten-free you know how exciting it can be when something comes out normal, and even more exciting when it comes out amazing!
**Makes 14-18 servings**
– Serve in TWO 8 x 4 x 2 ½ in. (4 cup) loaf pans
– 15 min prep, 50 min bake, total: a little over an hour
What You’ll Need:
• 2 eggs, whisked
• ½ cup vegetable oil
• 2 ½ cups mashed, ripe bananas (about 6, varies upon size…about 3-4 large bananas)
• 1 cup sugar
• ½ tsp vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 350oF
2. Prepare pans by spraying with non-stick spray or grease & lightly flour.
Shake out excess flour.
3. Mix the dry ingredients in a large bowl.
4. Make well in center of combined mix.
6. Fold together all the ingredients.
7. Pour in greased & floured pans.
TWO 8 x 4 x 2 ½ in. (4 cup) loaf pans work the best.
download printable recipe here: Gluten Free & Dairy Free Banana Bread Recipe – Jessica Fabela